Disposable Fast Fashion is Polluting the Planet & Plasticizing Humans
- 80 Billion new pieces of clothing made every year
- Only 3 Percent are biodegradable fibers
- 87 Percent of new clothes end up in a landfill or are incinerated within 18 months
- 38 Percent of microplastics in the ocean are from clothing
- 1 Credit Card of plastic is ingested by the average person every month.
One Golden Thread offers a new relationship with clothing that promotes a love for self, community, and Planet.
TOGETHER WE'RE PLANTING A love FOREST together.
AND REMINDING THAT YOU ARE GOLDEN, AND WE ARE ALL CONNECTED AS ONE GOLDEN THREAD.