We are pleased to present this limited-edition series of hand-dyed tree fiber SCARVES inspired by the opulence of nature as brought to the fabric of life. Thoughtfully handcrafted in our signature soft fabric dubbed “nature’s silk”, each oversized, unisexy scarf is eco-printed on pure regenerative tree fiber, depicting abstractions found in nature. This is the wearable art piece you'll never want to be without.
Option to pay in 4 interest-free
installments at checkout with
- Measures 78" x 26"
- Made of 95% pure regenerative beech tree fiber
- Naturally antimicrobial, lightweight, and impossibly soft
- Features two hidden slip pockets
- Thoughtfully hand-dyed and eco-printed
- Only a handful made in each colorway
- Washing machine safe & tumble dry
- Every purchase plants a tree
This is a hand-dyed item and every piece is truly unique. Wash in cold water alone for first wash, as the color may initially bleed with a first rinse. After, simply wash with like colors. Tumble or air dry in nature.