We are pleased to present this limited-edition series of hand-dyed tree fiber SCARVES inspired by the opulence of nature as brought to life through the lens of LA-based artist Katarina Benzova. Thoughtfully handcrafted in our signature soft fabric dubbed “nature’s silk”, each oversized, unisexy scarf is eco-printed on pure regenerative tree fiber, depicting abstractions found in nature. This is the wearable art piece you'll never want to be without.
$188.00 $0.00Add any 4 items to your cart the 4th is free
use code: FOURSOME at checkout
- Measures 78" x 26"
- Made of 95% pure regenerative beech tree fiber
- Naturally antimicrobial, lightweight, and impossibly soft
- Features two hidden slip pockets
- Thoughtfully hand-dyed and eco-printed
- Only a handful made in each colorway
- Washing machine safe & tumble dry
- Every purchase plants a tree
This is a hand-dyed item and every piece is truly unique. Wash in cold water alone for first wash, as the color may initially bleed with a first rinse. After, simply wash with like colors. Tumble or air dry in nature.