"FEELS LIKE A SILKY SECOND SKIN AND IT’S DURABLE LIKE, WELL, A TREE.”
Our handcrafted, artisan-dyed Tree Fiber Nature Wraps are one of the most versatile, irresistible staples in our Earthwear collection. Thoughtfully handcrafted in our signature soft fabric dubbed “nature’s silk”, we offer you the most luxurious, breathable, soul-comforting article you’ll never want to leave home without. Every Nature Wrap sold replenishes nature by planting trees in biodiversities around the world where it’s needed most.
We're counting up to 108 uses, share with us how many ways you will choose to rock yours.
- Measures 78" x 52"
- Made of a blend of regenerative tree fiber (Eucalyptus & Beech) from Austria (Tencel micro modal), spun with the top 1% of ethical Supima cotton from local California family farms
- Naturally antimicrobial, lightweight, and impossibly soft
- Features two hidden slip pockets
- Thoughtfully hand-dyed and eco-printed
- Comes with a washable travel case
- Washing machine safe & tumble dry
- Every purchase plants a tree
This is a hand-dyed item and every piece is truly unique. Wash in cold water alone for first wash, as the color may initially bleed with a first rinse. After, simply wash with like colors. Tumble or air dry in nature.