BENZOVA X OGT
Option to pay in 4 interest-free
installments at checkout with
A NATURE WRAP FOR LIFE
WRAP your love in rad red
Reprising the wildly popular Wild Orchids Nature Wraps from Kat Benzova, we offer a fresh take color embodying the unleashed feeling of love and life we are all feeling - Rad Red.
Life is rad. Rock it out.
In collaboration with Los Angeles based artist, Katarina Benzova, we are pleased to present this latest limited-edition series of hand-dyed LIFTED NATURE WRAPS.
Celebrating Kat's capture of sacred Orchids in Signapore shot in a quiet moment while on tour as Guns & Roses photographer, we have together thoughtfully handcrafted her art in our signature soft fabric dubbed “nature’s silk”, each piece is a wearable objet d’art fit for the creator within.
The artist’s lens brought to life, each luxurious, oversized wrap is a study of the humble opulence found in the natural world; each an exhibition and testament to the mystical forms and abstractions, both found and mirrored, throughout nature.
Kat is the creator of Mission 11, a foundation celebrating brands up to goodness in the world. One Golden Thread is honored to be selected by Kat to be part of her world.
Every Lifted wrap purchase plants a tree on behalf of you and her foundation.
- Measures 78" x 52"
- Made of regenerative Beech tree fiber blended with the top 1% of ethical Cotton
- 108 uses of versatility for wearability and decor
- Feels like plant-based silk, acts like a second skin of comfort and protection
- Impossibly soft, durable, breathable, naturally antimicrobial & lightweight
- Features two hidden slip pockets
- Thoughtfully eco-printed & hand-dyed golden
- Extreme limited edition first run
- Washing machine safe & tumble dry
- Every purchase plants a tree
This is a super-nature item. Machine wash with only natural detergents and other natural fibers. Tumble dry or air dry in nature.
"I've always dreamt to make my art wearable, and found a meaningful collaborator in One Golden Thread, whose values for humanity and planet mirror my own. I stand with OGT’s ethos for lifting humanity and nature, and creating incredibly comfortable legacy pieces that feel like an embrace from Mother Earth. We all stand together to make a difference.”
- Katarina Benzova artist, activist, global citizen
I use this for pretty much everything. A light blanket when it's warm but I still want to be covered, for a meditation covering, for just a wrap to be another layer of warmth. It's so big that it makes a substantial neck warmer.